New LAGOON 55 can be purchased already this week; be first to secure your slot:
Published on 12th May 2021 by Eldin Basic
In words of the exterior designer Patrick le Quement; NEW Lagoon 55 is made for clients to be their preferred sailing boat rather than just a likeable cat. With powerful presence and visible quality, the L55 is designed to smallest details as it befits a luxury vessel. Immediately identifyable as a Lagoon from all viewing angles, the improvement on sailing performance is not immediately visible, yet those on quality of design, finishing and looks are obvious to anyone.
One of the biggest changes against predecessors are new design of transoms which are now separate living areas, rather than just a walkabout space. With upgraded Nauta design interior, high-quality lifestyle expected in the outdoors will be enhanced once entering the interior. Harmonious lighting as on Sixty5 and Seventy7 with lots of natural light, natural hues and by succesfully using horizontal lines that give the sense of fluidity, you will find relaxing, sleeping and dining a fine expeirence even if indoors.
One other addition in salon or 2x 115hp NANNI and built out of polyester, the New LAGOON 55 will set new standards in the sailing catamaran industry. Her beam will be 16.56m, draught 1.55m with water tanks expected to bre 960L while fuel tanks 1,100L. Just in case you would prefer an alternative solution however, do consider VAAN R5 with fully recyclable materials, improved sailing performance with optional code-0 sails, electric engines and foldable centre-boards!!! Click for VAAN R5 HERE
Delivered with 2x80hp Yanmar sail-drive diesel engines best are found just of Les Porquerolles National Park where you can see all the water toys you ever imagined and let deckhand prepare them for each guest on request. On top of two 2 x William Jet Diesel RIB 5,05m for 7 guests each, the following Water Toys will be on board: 1 X Wakeboard Watson 138m 1 X Kneeboard Jobe 1 X Skimboard Liquid Force 1 X Inflatable Paddleboard Itiwit 2 X Water Skis O'Brien 5 X Inflatable towables JOBE/OBRIEN 1 X Flyboard ZAPPA Racing 2 Seabob F5S 1 Seabob F5 SR 1 Jetski Seadoo 1630 CC/300 ACE 1 Lift Efoil electric 1 Jetsurf Race Titanium 1 Jetsurf Adventure 1 X Aquabanas Party Bana 340x340x50cm for 8 adults 1 X Nautibuoy floating dock 400 X 200 X 20 Cm for 5 adults Full sets of Snorkelling Equipments
Some of the features:
- An innovative aft cockpit, with great space all around and a magnificent teak platform. The boat can accommodate a Highfield CL 420 tender.
- An outdoor galley with a modular teak table is a plus in this cockpit.
- A modular front cockpit to make room for a private cocoon with the choice of a soft top or awning with carbon feet
- the revised flybridge is an invitation to relax with beautiful sunbathing, a wooden table, and a remote cockpit that can accommodate up to 3 people.
- An innovative roof with its glazing that overhangs the saloon: you benefit from increased light inside your catamaran during the day. At night, this view through the roof will open up a perspective on the sky, without leaving the comfort of the saloon. With its large and welcoming sunbathing areas, the roof creates a new space of relaxation with a breathtaking view over the water.
- A slender line and very open circulation between the interior and the exterior, plenty of storage space. On the interior, the magic happens as well for this catamaran declined from 3 to 6 cabins, in order to adapt to each program:
- A large bright saloon, with central opening glazing that provides a feeling of space without borders and excellent ventilation,
- A welcoming and modern L-shaped kitchen,
- Beautiful cabins bathed in light, with neat finishes and Corian in the bathrooms. The beds are turned towards the sea to make the most of these exceptional moments. One bathroom per cabin even in the 6 cabin version! The level of finish is remarkable with the use of noble materials, luxurious design and increased storage.
Let's build together your project, or let us arrange a long-term charter during your seabbatical year, regular holiday or anothe advanture. Call us ! This is rare and difficult to arrange at the moment! First availability Lagoon 55 May 2022! Do get in touch to consult with us. We can arrange both purchase of a new Lagoon 55 for private use or placing her into a well managed fleet in order to allow benefits of charter management programme to reduce the cost of ownership or provide income. FIrst models will be avialable for private yacht charters soon!
your luxury sailing yacht charter in the on board of a Lagoon 55 during the summer 2022, or to BUY A NEW MODEL, please do get in touch
by filling out the enquiry form, by email, on WhatsApp or on social media.
This news relates to NEW Lagoon 55 (2022) available for purchase and delivery as of 2022 with a private tour available in SOUTH OF FRANCE as of immediately!